Friday

Angie at Annabelle's

I have been hearing about a new theater not too far from me in Winston-Salem, North Carolina.  Annabelle's isn't new, but the theater area is a recent addition and they are couple friendly. I made plans to visit with a woman that I will call Angie that I met on SLS. She is married and swings with and without hubby. I told her what I had in mind and she agreed to join me.

This was Angie's first visit to an adult theater, but as someone experienced in the lifestyle, she had a pretty good idea what to expect and she was certainly up for it. She is petite, only 5'2 or so, with a killer ass and nice big set of slightly enhanced boobs.  She is far from a BBW. I wouldn't even call her chubby. Though few people know what the word means anymore, I would describe her as voluptuous. A 40-something blonde, Angie is open to almost anything. I have spent time with her before - once with hubby and once alone - and always find her bubbly personality to be a nice addition to her very fuckable body.


Temperatures have been cold, so I wasn't surprised to see that she was wearing a long, warm coat when I picked her up. I was hoping that what was under the coat would be a bit more revealing. In fact, I was hoping it would be a LOT more revealing. I wasn't disappointed.

We found the place easily and I noticed that Angie was already getting attention from a couple of guys before we even got into the store. A friendly clerk gave us an overview of the place and we opted to head straight to the theater. We settled into a couch in the back left corner, across from the door to give us an easy view of anyone coming in. As we got comfortable, Angie told me the place made her feel "naughty". I didn't think that would be possible!

She left her coat on and buttoned as we watched the movie for a bit. Predictably, the guys started to gather. Most of them lined up along the back wall. A couple of others took positions that gave them a good view of any potential action.

The movie wasn't too bad and it didn't take long before Angie started to squirm in her seat. I asked her if she wasn't getting warm in that coat and she just smiled. Then stood up, unwrapped the belt, popped open the buttons and let the coat fall off. Of course, she could have simply removed it in her seat, but that wouldn't have been nearly as dramatic. There was an audible response from the boys in the back as Angie revealed herself. She wore a pleated black skirt, so short it should have been illegal; a deep blue blouse that was unbuttoned nicely all the way down to where it was tucked into the waist of her skirt, revealing more than a little of her impressive cleavage: sexy black thigh highs and a pair of fuck-me heels.

When she sat down she turned to face me and I couldn't keep my hands off of her. Normally in these circumstances, I try to make sure the boys get a show. That night, I forgot they were there. Her boobs fell free with just the slightest tug. Her hands moved to my buckle as I sucked one of her big tits, then the other. When she leaned over to suck my cock I had direct access to her ass and slit. She was already soaked.

Predictably, the boys moved in for a better look. Some moved to the couch in front of us, a few others directly behind and a handful at the end of the couch where they could see Angie's delicious ass and the action of my fingers.  Meanwhile, she was sucking my cock like she was starving.  Long, urgent, noisy sucking that took me nearly to the balls. Her right hand cupped those and attempted to get a finger back to my asshole. I was trying to stay relaxed and focus on what I was doing to her pussy, but she was making it very hard, literally.

A guy reached down and touched her ass, which she clearly liked, moving her butt towards him just a bit. The other boys, of course, took that as a signal and joined him. I pulled my hand away giving them free access to her ass. As she continued to gobble my cock, one of the guys squatted at the end of the couch and began to work his fingers into her wet crack. She moaned as he buried himself in her, then began a nice rhythm.  For a minute or two, she sucked me even harder and deeper, then she paused as the first, small orgasm washed over her.

She turned to thank him, then threw her knee over my lap, impaling herself on my cock. I squeezed her tits, then her ass as she started her ride.  It was slow and the strokes were long and deep. I felt her stiffen as she reached her second orgasm, this one a little stronger than the first. As she recovered and picked up the pace, she reached around me, grabbing a cock with each hand.  Another guy moved behind her, rubbing her ass, then eventually pulling his cock out to rub it on that stellar butt. He left a load there, which she calmly reached back and rubbed into her skin.  Another guy took his place and the guys moved in tighter.


I laughed and said, "Why do you think I brought you here?"

She moved off of my cock, the guys backed up just enough to give her room to sit down next to me.


She spun to her knees leaning over the back of the couch, offering herself to the first guy who could get wrapped. It didn't take long. An older guy stepped up, while she went to work sucking the dick of one of the guys she had been stroking behind the couch. Understandably, the guy in the rear didn't last long, but there was someone to quickly take his place.

As he did, I slid back out of the way, zipping up and moving around to the side of the crowd, taking my place as another voyeur.  Some of the guys were a bit timid, some wanted to make love to her romantically, but it was clear that Angie just wanted to get fucked. And those that did it hardest brought her to the best orgasms. She had several over the next half hour or forty-minutes.

Finally, the group was finished with her. But she wasn't finished yet, nor was I.  She pulled herself together, excused herself and went to the ladies room to freshen up. While she was gone, another couple came in and sat in front of me. Most of the guys, having gotten what they wanted, were gone, so the theater was quiet.

When Angie returned, we began to kiss like teenagers, and soon my cock was back in her mouth. I noticed the couple kept peeking, trying to be discreet. When Angie took off her top and laid back on the couch for me to mount her properly, the guy in front asked, "are we allowed to do that here?" Angie laughed and said she though it would be just fine. I ate her pussy to another orgasm, and when I looked up, our new neighbors were also busy. She was riding him, which allowed her to watch us as we fucked. After all I had seen, it didn't take long before I was filling Angie with her first load of cum. She got a second and a third from both hubby and me when I brought her home, but that is a different story.

On the drive back, Angie wondered out loud about the couple in front of us and said she would have enjoyed a little female attention. Maybe next time. I can hardly wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment